- All permits obtained (water, NPDES/waste discharge, air)
- CO2 capture and sequestration, REC opportunities
- NPN owns site (320 acres plus rail spur access)
- Heavy haul study and confirmed routing to site
- Project execution plan
- Construction safety plan
- Overall project schedule
- Financial model optimization
- Natural gas supply
- Development agreement with city of Grand Forks
- Product offtake agreements
- Expanded FEED complete.
- Detailed rail network and service plan developed with R & R and BNSF.
- Rail turnout from main line to NPN site installed.
NPN is most advanced fertilizer project in North Dakota region. Project is shovel ready for site work.